- Young MInds - What to do if your child is anxious about going back to school
- Young Minds - Supporting your child with school anxiety - downloadable pdf
- Advice for wey worker parents - downloadable pdf
- When your parent is a key worker - downloadable pdf
Following the latest government advice, if one person in any household has either of the symptoms below:
- a fever / high temperature (37.8 Celsius or above)
- a persistent cough
everyone living in the household must stay at home for 14 days. Public Health England continue to direct concerns to the NHS 111 website and advise only using the NHS 111 phone line if symptoms deteriorate, if you feel unable to manage and cope at home or if symptoms do not improve after 14 days.
Further information can be found on GOV.UK
Understandably, your child will have many questions about the coronavirus. To support you with your conversations please find below the following links to websites giving advice about how to talk to your children about what is happening and how to answer their questions.
Click above to see the latest government advice on how to support your child's learning during Coronavirus.